CULTIVATING GENEROSITY One Day Leadership Development Conference For Donors & Ministries
Great Day for Learning & Networking
WHEN: Friday, September 22, 2017 From 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Arrivals 9:00 AM & Networking.
WHERE: Calvary Community Church, 5495 Via Rocas, Westlake Village, CA 91362
WHO: Ministry & Church leaders, Stewardship Leaders, Senior Pastors, Board, Fundraisers, & Donors
WHAT: Donor Development, Ministry / Charity Capacity Building, Generosity & Legacy
Are You Looking For Ways To Increase Resources From Donor Gifts?
Attend this 1 day event to hear how Donor Development, Ministry / Charity Capacity Building, and Generosity / Legacy Initiatives can drive increased current and future gifts to support your church, ministry organization, or charitable organization.
KeyNote address by Christy Vines, Adjunct Senior Fellow, American Security Project & sought-after expert on issues of religion & national security.
Christy was Executive Director at the Institute for Global Engagement, Center for Women, Faith and Leadership, and Project Manager for RAND. Christy is currently advising LA based Nehemiah's Project - a Faith Based collaboration for young adults emerging from Foster Care. Christy will speak about the value of "Engagement" in fundraising and donor relations.
This is a "must attend" event for Executive Directors, Senior Pastors, Stewardship Pastors, Board, Fundraisers, & Donors!
• Donors we have added a track for you by popular demand! Learn more effective ways to allocate giving dollars, how to understand how charities manage for accountability, and how you can leave a legacy.
• Ministry Organizations small and large should attend. Practical tools will be shared that can be put into practice right away!
• Ministry Organizations - Bring your Team! Also invite Key Donors!! This will be a great day for relationship building.
What You'll Learn From This Seminar:
Attend this powerful 1 Day Conference to learn from experts in fundraising, donor development and generosity prinicples!
- Ministry Panel will share challenges and opportunities with donor cultivation and fund raising.
- Donor Panel will share perspectives on giving. Why they give and when charities inspire greater gifts!
- Breakout Workshops will cover increasing a culture of generosity, the"NEW Annual Fund" and popular planned gifts, trends and successes in on-line fundraising, grant writing, creative giving ideas popular with donors, and more!
Fee (Includes Chick-Fil-A Box Lunch): $48 per person. Two from same organization is $44 each. 3 or more $42 each. Bring your team!!
Participating organizations are encouraged to bring information materials. There will be display tables and lots of opportunity to meet and network with each other!