Cultivating Generosity Grant Program
Grant applications are in and we have some amazing and exciting prospects to choose from!
But wait! There are still ways for you to be involved in showing support and encouragement of our applicants and the amazing ministries:
- Donate – 100% of these contributions go to the award recipients as funding for amazing projects and as an encouragement to their outstanding work serving in the name of the Lord.
- Follow us on Facebook to “like” and “share” what the grant applicants are accomplishing so we can bring awareness and encouragement to their great works.
- Attend the banquet to meet and encourage these ministries and congratulate the recipients as they share how they will be using the funds.
Let your Light Shine!
4th Annual Grants Awards & Celebration Banquet
When: Thursday, Feb 1, 2018
Where: Moorpark Country Club, 11800 Championship Drive, Moorpark, CA
Who: All of us! Let your light shine by showing support, meeting the ministry leaders, and being an encourager.
Sign up for our 2018 Grants Award Banquet!
Come join us February 1, 2018 - Register Here
Cultivating Generosity Conference
CULTIVATING GENEROSITY One Day Leadership Development Conference For Donors & Ministries
Great Day for Learning & Networking
This Fall’s Cultivating Generosity Conference brought together leaders from dozens of ministry and charity organizations for a day focused on best practices in raising resources, deepening relationships with donors and funders and sharing heartfelt stories about the great work they are doing. We met old and new friends from our region who are making a difference for our communities!
Are You Looking For Ways To Increase Resources From Donor Gifts?
Attend this 1 day event to hear how Donor Development, Ministry / Charity Capacity Building, and Generosity / Legacy Initiatives can drive increased current and future gifts to support your church, ministry organization, or charitable organization.
KeyNote address by Christy Vines, Adjunct Senior Fellow, American Security Project & sought-after expert on issues of religion & national security.
Christy was Executive Director at the Institute for Global Engagement, Center for Women, Faith and Leadership, and Project Manager for RAND. Christy is currently advising LA based Nehemiah's Project - a Faith Based collaboration for young adults emerging from Foster Care. Christy will speak about the value of "Engagement" in fundraising and donor relations.
This is a "must attend" event for Executive Directors, Senior Pastors, Stewardship Pastors, Board, Fundraisers, & Donors!
• Donors we have added a track for you by popular demand! Learn more effective ways to allocate giving dollars, how to understand how charities manage for accountability, and how you can leave a legacy.
• Ministry Organizations small and large should attend. Practical tools will be shared that can be put into practice right away!
• Ministry Organizations - Bring your Team! Also invite Key Donors!! This will be a great day for relationship building.
What You'll Learn From This Seminar:
Attend this powerful 1 Day Conference to learn from experts in fundraising, donor development and generosity prinicples!
- Ministry Panel will share challenges and opportunities with donor cultivation and fund raising.
- Donor Panel will share perspectives on giving. Why they give and when charities inspire greater gifts!
- Breakout Workshops will cover increasing a culture of generosity, the"NEW Annual Fund" and popular planned gifts, trends and successes in on-line fundraising, grant writing, creative giving ideas popular with donors, and more!
Fee (Includes Chick-Fil-A Box Lunch): $48 per person. Two from same organization is $44 each. 3 or more $42 each. Bring your team!!
Participating organizations are encouraged to bring information materials. There will be display tables and lots of opportunity to meet and network with each other!